Wednesday 11 February 2009

Chop Chop

Finally, i decided to get a hair cut today. hahaha. it was rather last minute. Seeing how pretty the sun shines and how 'merciful' the wind swept, me, ayu and boque decided to head to town and get our long due hair cut. Ayu was our nanny for the day. Well, read on to know more. :P


What do you think? Any good?

We went to town at around 2-ish. Got to Tony & Guys, unfortunately, they didn't have any trainee's available today. So we then went on to Bad Apple. They sounded really friendly. But again, the salon was fully booked throughout. So a friend suggested this salon close to Ryman's Stationary near Moss Bros. Shop on New Street. We went in and we were happy with the price. Me and boque had our respective hair cuts.

The hair cut didn't take longer than 30 mins. It was quite fast! I'm somewhat 90% happy with the hair. hahaha wondering where the 10 went? Well, the way he styled it, was a tad too much for me. hehe i AM that really old school person right. So putting so much of a funk on my head. hahaha. Sorry mate. But good job they did. Boque had his hair straightened and what not. So it was just a short visit.

We left for Blacks right after. I wanted to look for a reasonable pair of gloves. It's so annoying that the current one that i have doesn't work at all! Anyway, we spent about an hour or so looking for gloves , of which then turned to Ayu and Boque's shopping session. hahaha they got themselves snow hats each. Very nice ones too. I didn't get myself anything.

We then headed down to TKMAXX through the Bullring, to get ourselves Halal subway sandwiches. Right before the ramp, i was struck by Zara. Well, we only intended to have a 'look'. That look made me spend abit. Crap. But i love the stuff i just got! If i wear them, i'll post them up sooner or later ;) It was a rather retro jacket and a simple cardigan for daily use.

So after spending on Zara, we left for subway. Ate our sandwiches. And left. Oh yeah, i got the Italian BMT. Darn its good. Caught the 51 bus and headed home. Nothing more of excitement happened today. Although, I did do a few design practices on photoshop and illustrator today. I think im gonna commit at least 5 hours a week on photoshop and illustrator. Just to get myself back to 'shape' with them.

I've also editted and updated my website with some fancy designs on the front. Hoping to put more later on. Was thinking of this rather Malay/Indon Kerawang? Hmm i'll explain later. I'm really tired now. Argh. Anyways, gotta get up early tomorrow. And that was ANOTHER commitment i made earlier this week.

Salam ;)

p.s: notice the brown? :)

No comments: