Saturday 21 February 2009

Inalillah Allahyarham Uncle Ungku

Inalillah.

Allahyarham Uncle Raja Zezeman Shah or Uncle Ungku, Akma's father passed away just yesterday morning at 9am Malaysian time.

Al Fatihah.

Mama called me at around 3.30am in the morning british time to inform me of the grave news. It was rather saddening and i couldn't close my eyes right after. Having to only think of her and of what state she'll be in. I know her so very well. She's strong at face but tries hard at heart.

Today i rang her mum's phone and asked if everything was okay and to also convey my condolences to the family. She passed me her phone number and we talked for abit. There was a little bit about 'us' for a few minutes. I'll try not to elaborate. Some things are meant to be kept at heart i suppose.

She said her dad, or Ayah as they used to call him always asked about me. I feel so bad now. Although i tried contacting Akma so many times before this, she didn't get back to me. I wonder. What happened. But the sad thought that he asked for me. Even close to the day he went to Allah, saddens me. I just feel so confused and lost for thought. Whilst telling me all this, she burst into tears. Tears which also saddened my heart and struck my mind. It'll be a difficult turn for them. I now wonder about my own family. It hurts even more knowing that I am here... and THEY are there. Oh Allah, you are most gracious and most merciful.

I pray Allah will put Allahyarham to a safe place in Jannah and may his soul rest among the taqwa and iman of His slaves. InsyaAllah. I also pray that He strenghten the hearts of the family. Especially her, in order to get through life as they should. With iman and taqwa.

Amin.

p.s: Oh Allah, please answer my prayers. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have time,sedekahkan Al-Fatihah untuk arwah yer. Selamat menyambut puase Hilmi, wishing you all the best. Kirim salam kat your parent's. Take care.

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Thank you Anon,

InsyaAllah ill do so in the next prayer. Please help in doing so as well. :) and thank you for the well wishes.

thanks again!