Sunday 15 February 2009

On the walls!


My goodness, i haven't felt so warm ever since my last trip back to Malaysia. Tonight's really warm. Not sure elsewhere, but my room sure feels like it. Hahahha. I don't know whether to love it or hate it. hehhee. Orang kata.. panas tu.. berdosa.. Naudzubillah.. mintak jjjauh :D

Anyway, we went for a jog today! hahaha the whole house ;) hehehe hmm it was rather a small step to get to a healthier lifestyle. I'm also committed to NOT eat rice just like before ;) except for certain ocassions perhaps :) Cause of the 'grandma' incident. I dare not to trespass boundaries.

Anyway, saturday's gone. Sunday's ahead. Cant wait for class to start. SIG. I wonder what it'll be like. Hmm i've been practicing my photoshop and illustrator. With zaidi as my mentor hehehe. And also. Am really wanting to learn and this time, DO more with what's around.

Am waiting to get my cinema 4D. I'll be playing around with 3d insyaAllah. Anyways, gonna get to bed now. Really tired.

Salam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! It was really warm here in Tokyo yesterday as well!
Went up to 21°C !
But the temperature dropped to 15°C today...and getting colder again tomorrow...
Weird...