Sunday 15 February 2009

No pain no gain?


My arms are hurting so much! I can't even bend my left arm properly. It hurts so badly. I think i might've overdid it at the gym last friday. Aihh.. I'll try to be careful next time.

I really don't feel like doing anything right now. The pain is just so annoying. And this Voltarol Emulgel doesn't feel like its working. Damn it. Anyway, today's been plain simple. We went for grocery shopping. And ayu cooked Nasi Ayam today. hehehe delightfully delicious ;)

My head is just filled with a few things playing on like a playlist from itunes. Its just random and unorganized? blargh! Sometimes i feel flabbergasted at what i think about and the things that run in my mind. Pretty random and complex BUT i just need a little re-organizing and insyaAllah it should be alright ;)

I cant wait for classes to start tomorrow. Hmm should be interesting. Its about time i started working.

Aurevoir!

Salam

p.s: stock (credits to Katanaz stock)

No comments: