Saturday 22 September 2007

Compromising skills in life. COOKING

Well, today started off quite well actually. For not having adequate sleep last night. I woke up quite late. But still, i did pray my Subuh ok. ;) no worries.

Woke up due to a bad dream. Not gonna say it. Cause, it is REALLY bad. hmm nothing more to that. Before i slept, i let the internet made me sleep. I went to QUran Explorer and played surah AD DUKHAN. Mama said it makes us feel secure and safe in sleep mode. hehe i was supposed to read it. But was too tired cause of returning from Bridgemans house. Though Gimson and Bridgemans house isn't that far. hehehe..

SO yeah, we went grocery shopping at ASDA. I bought Pound Sterling 30 worth of things. Some of which i don't need to buy anymore. Meat, Spices, a pan, ladel and lots more. Juices of course. Not to mention the neccessities.

Went back home. I marinated the meat. Wow, im actually cooking my own steak. Haha. I marinated it with salt. Crushed coarse pepper. Nando's Hot sauce. Hahahha. Don't worry. The meat is Halal. There was a label on it. =) I mean if there wasn't, bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Won't harm. InsyaAllah.

Marinated the meat, and went to bridgemans again. and grilled the steak. wow. how hard it was. to wait? haha tension grew into me when the smell of the blood sizzling steak streaks into my nose. Haha. I microwaved the garlic parsley potatoes. and the girls made some chicken soup. =) was really nice. And filling really. The steak was perfected by Madeline's tips and tricks. Haha. and azaan didn't cook. hehe he ate a pizza. a ready made microwaveable pizza. =)
p.s: not that it's a bad thing. hahaha

So yeah im having problems with my Barclays bank debit card issue. Gonna sort it out soon. =(
am really mad and dissapointed really. The lady did give me the wrong postal code for my address. Not my fault i didnt know the address. Anyway. More of that soon.

I haven't any photos to share really. sorry a bunch people. Not that the whole world is expecting me to write and post photos. Right? hehe

SO yeah, im gonna sign off now. Have to fulfill my obligations to God. Apparently, im already late in doing that. crap.

cheerio!

Hilmi Ramlan.
i finished my 5pound uni call card. ARGH! and tomorrow is Sunday. could be a good thing. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..so much wrong postcode..WHAT is d rite one?????Better see the bankers asap..
IRA:salam.....how is puasa?made lots of friends?GIRls or was it BOys?selamat berbuka puasa.masak betul betul jangan masuk barang yang tak elok.miss u=)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hi pa, ma, ira and eam. Hmm dont know la. what la the banker. Anyway, might give them a visit tomorrow.Or maybe might just call them ahead. Anyway. today masak pasta with some meat. and vege of course =) miss u all.