Saturday 22 September 2007

Entry at 5.11am

The cold chill got to me first when i woke up. The chill literally chilled my hand. Haha
While taking a breather, i touched my neck, and there it was. a big insect bite. oh my god. At the back of my neck. Im sure no ne would notice it if i don't tell. right?.

Anyway, sorry for the late entry. Last night, spent lots of hours at Bridgemans house. Was invited for dinner. So stayed there and chat with the ladies and azaan. Was nice actually. And has been awhile since i got anyone to talk to till that whole extent.

We started to talk about our horoscopes and what not. Haha Azaan is really good in it. He somewhat reads then all the time or something.

When it came to half past two in the morning, i just had to back out. When my stomach gave me a ring. Hehe So yeah, Went back after that.

During the day, i went to town. It was raining! Heavily. Sad eh. While waiting, the girls shopped at Primark. I do admit. it is cheap. Ashlynn got quite lots of things for a reasonable price. And for me, im on the lookout for gloves and boots maybe, Was told i might need to get one soon. The winter snow here is wet. Supposedly.

Before that, we went to the open market, in front of the BullRing. Very nice vegetables and other consumables there. Spoilt for choices really.

Anywho, im typing without having my glasses on. Haha imagine the strict visual limitations im having. Hehe Nways, it's getting early. And Subuh just came about. I will write more soon.

Salam

Regards

Hilmi R

5 comments:

h i t a m p u t i h said...

xde skill ape2 pun..just tangkap gambar n masuk kedai gambar (photoshop)

nyway..ur english.... soo good..

jealous mode

Anonymous said...

wow~looks like it's really cold there eh?
although it's autumn here already but it's still hot...
and i'll be sweating the whole time if my room doesnt have air-con...haha...
take care~;P

-wRoNG-

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Wah.. Masuk photoshop je? quite good la macam tu. Ur ideas and the way u took the photographs. gives inspiration to me. just to let u knowla. and what inglish. i not veli good la.. alhamdulillah. trying to improve myself. =)

Rong! hmm here's quite cold recently. But today was warm and humid. hehe nways. take care! =D

Det. Conan said...

(with an irish accent):

you think i read alot of that stuff? hmmmm.. maybe i do.. or maybe because i analyse many people as a part of my job as an auditor (it is a job requirement when solving fraud cases)..

i think it is easier for me to call your extention and tell you that then typing it down..

Anyway, it is a cool Blog..

and one more thing.. that is what i am called in the company i work with...

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Azan! haha in some way, im trying to say ur knoweledgeable. Hahaha

please don't mind the terrible typo errors and spelling mistakes or whatnot.

Thanks for dropping by. Glad u liked it =)