Sunday 2 September 2007

TO BIRMINGHAM in ONE DAY

These are random images of the trip. Critique and Comment! =D
Anyway, this might be the last post before i leave for UK. So, to those i couldnt meet before i leave, do take care. and sorry for whatever mistakes ive done. and thanks for everything.
To my angah nani and izan. thanks for the 'gift'.
To my Paklong and Maklong, thanks for the great day and 'kuey teow'.
To Along and Kak Erol, thanks for the great dinner at PREGO.
To kak didi. SEE U IN LONDON! haha

My flight's at 11.15pm KLIA. will be there by 9.00pm.
Take Care!
Self Portrait
. The Lazy Photographer.

.Phuket Town.

.My Paradise Suite.



.My Suite's Living Room.



.Aim.Lock.Fire!.




.And I Shot.22 Caliber Rifle.Score? 9/10 bullseyes.



.Designing a Ring.Pearl Insertion



.Excellent goldsmith skills.



.Cultural Decoration.

.The First lunch.


.TOILET.


.A Monument to remember the fight against Burma.


Kris. A Muay Thai Boxer. Tour Guide. Politician. Businessman.


.King Bhumibhol.A Great King of Thailand.




.Cashewnut processing.


.A Doll made of wood. 100 baht.



.Cashewnuts. All types of taste.


. Another Deco.
Cheers!

No comments: