Sunday 23 September 2007

Is it how it's really meant to be?

Well, a Sunday would always be a typical Sunday. Free and easy I'd call it. Yes, Free and Easy. =)

Nothing out of the blue happened today. Most of which is just norm. Except for the fact that i got so bored. Hahaha it might not last long this boredom, but yeah. We'll see. Classes will really start tomorrow. Projects will be briefed to us this coming week. But yeah, i do feel i am going to get really packed and busy soon. Soon.

Was listening to the e-quran the whole day. Can u imagine? Being very religious. It is a good thing. Apparently, this is the month of the holiest months in Islam. RAMADHAN. The month of which we pray to Allah and ask for tawakal or forgiveness. Sometimes we do go astray. So these are the times we turn back and ask for forgiveness. But don't go and repeat them after that now. Hahaha

I was looking through some files in my desktop. Which isn't working. As in, VISTA cannot be used here. Well, so far. Ill make it happen. Not to worry. Luckily my lucky laptop is here. Hehehe it has saved me from many occasions before. Bless ye.

Yes i was looking through my files. And i found my GDD3A works. Photography and what not. I even found my Design History work too! My so called LAUTREC workship of OAKLEY. The limited edition watch which i wear ALL the time. the EXPLOSION Oakley watch. i think. Or was it BOMB. Or was it GRENADE. Well, you get the idea dont you? Something which explodes. Somehow it doesn't show the true colors. i think the file might be corrupted So im not gonna post it. =S




Oh this is an image of some baby i took in the city when i was with papa. A blazing hot machine with attitude. ;) Yup! you've guessed it. Lamborghini Gallardo ladies and gents. Feast your eyes on this miraculous beast.




Clive Colledge once said

" Mix creativity with design skills".

"Dont TRY to do Graphic Design, it's the process of ideas you should be working on."
" Come up with Imaginative ideas, and HIT the spot!"


Who is this man you might ask. Well, he ladies and gentlemen is my lecturer. The subject leader for GRAPHIC DESIGN in UCE BIRMINGHAM. A well established and creative person. Though, he does remind me of someone from Lord of The Rings. The way he speaks and all that. BILBO. Ring a bell? Haha. No offence, but i find it entertaining and it helps me concentrate. haha really a pleasure to have met him. Also my other lecturer, SAM Muhizam, a Malaysian, who is going to teach me and me friends. He is very friendly and is willing to help out if anything. In fact, he even invited me to his place for BUKA PUASA/BREAK FAST. I was too shy i suppose. These two great men are on their pursuit for a PHD. Well now, i'd like to be like them. Or maybe better.


Anyway, another image! Me and my friends at Sunway Lagoon. A few months ago. Or was it a year ago. Hahahha Me with my sister, Keith, Kevin and Deane. We had fun alright. Thanks Kev for the photo!

oh a new obsession is trying to get a hold of me. FACEBOOK. hahhaa can u believe it? Hmm well nawh. im not gonna be too obsessed with it yea. Just had to get it. People are stressed out that i dont own a profile there. Hahha.


Anywho, will write more tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first Theoretical & Historical Studies. Sounds like hogwarts? Haha better not be =)


Alrighty then! Cheers!


Hilmi Ramlan


Hilmi spent : Pound Sterling 83.00 this week.

That's hell lot of money. What i got me and my dad into. Syeesh. Thanks pa. Loves

1 comment:

h i t a m p u t i h said...

fuiiyyyooooooo~~~~

Lamborghini Gallardo~~~~

ouhh~~~