Monday 17 September 2007

Smile Again..

The title of a song by se7en. Tis was given to me by my brother a few hours ago. It reminded me of us trying our best to get it from the net. Imagine, two boys not understanding Korean and with so much enthusiasm trying to find a song by memory. Hahaha its a laughing matter to you, but was a serious one to us. Anyway, thanks ilham for the song. Now, i can smile again ;)

Today was the pinnacle, or so i thought towards my career as a visual communicationist. Woke up really early at around 8am and got ready. Got dressed and ran for the bus at Wellhead Lane. Right in front of UCE. The wind was blowing terribly.

I believe im having trouble with my vocabulary. Somewhat, i've been using the same words again and again. Again? Well, i think, i'll need to do more reading later. Syeesh, just 4 months of no college, and all i get is being incompetent in language. How could it be. Pergh, i hate this scene.

I read back all my late blogs. It was all full of aspiring words. That would be one of the more reasons why i would like to keep on typing and writing in this blog. So that i don't go dumb!

Anywho, today was normal, as it is. Except for the chilly weather. Met LOTS of people at Gosta Green today. Locals and International students. Not forgetting the all so wise-looking tutors and lecturers.

One thing that i admire here in UCE is the multi cultural diversity. I kinda like that guy, Bal Nandra's way of handling things. He has that disciplined yet fun looking character. A tutor at UCE. And he was quite interested in Malaysia for whatever reason. And his accent, perfecto mundo. Pure Brit. Haha

So i have been thinking of things. Like what i should do after i graduate and stuff. Well, God seems to have put me in a path i have to find out myself. Hahhaa

I also met a new acquaintance. His name is Shah. A local. But pakistani. Very nice chap. He used to work in a Graphics company. HIS family's company. Nice. Hehe with all that experience, he must be really good! I also met a girl, her name is Henny or was it Annie. Not so sure am gonna ask her tomorrow or later days. Will see how everything will go. Me and Amar happily went around the campus. Getting lost. Hahhaa

So okay folks, feeling sleepy and mad at myself for typing terrible English. Argh! Mrs.Naidu. HELP!!

Cheerio!

No comments: