Thursday 27 September 2007

Markings of a new step.

"Remember that person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language"
-DALE CARNEGIE, How to Win Friends and Influence People's AUTHOR
Well now, isn't that all true? Yes, somehow we remember that person's name for a minute. And after an hour, blablabla, what's your name again? It's embarassing alright. So do remember peoples' names. Come on, and u expect people to remember u? hahaha
Anywho, I had my first official Mark Making and Drawing Strategies Class. The lecturer, Lois Caswell, was a nice lady. Hehehe she was really soft spoken and straight to the point. Got to know her better after class. Today we were given the task : look and read up about the artists she just introduced today like Kathe Kolwitz, David Hockney and many more. She even gave the task of starting our RVJ, a REFLECTIVE VISUAL JOURNAL. It'll be my journal of whatever i will and have learned throughout the classes and my own studies. And also, whether i have applied or NOT the techniques they have thought us. Ideas. Imagination goes wild in the journal. Supposedly. First off, we're told to create a VISUAL CHRONOLOGY of a 24-hour time we have experienced. VISUAL a.k.a drawings. illustrations. paintings and such. Interesting no?
Was at the library today. Went to practice my drawing skills, which apparently is bad as it is. Im not lying. You could ask anyone. It just sucks. hahaha
Went to the library to also print out something for tomorrow's Intro to GD class. Was with Prakash. The tension around him when he reads. hahaha unbearable. I completed the sketches for my 24-hour visual chronology timeline. Have lotsa ideas and what not. Will obviously post some photos of the progress soon InsyaAllah.
Today marks the 14th day of Ramadhan. MasyaAllah. How fast time flies. It's gonna turn half a Ramadhan tomorrow. I have been here for at least three weeks now. The feeling of missing home is really dreadful. Dreadful that you could see that sulk on my face a kilometer away.
Anywho, strength and confidence. InsyaAllah, ill get what i got here for.
Alrighty then, gotta go sleep now! =D sleepy as a donkey. hehe do take care everyone.
azri: my engrish is not powderful ok. hahahha

1 comment:

h i t a m p u t i h said...

lol..haha

enuf2..accept the fact taht urs is good..huh..haha

nyway u know what...a name pronounced is the recognition of the individual to whom it belongs.

He who can pronounce my name aright, he can call me, and is entitled to my love and service.ahaks

so call me anytime mate