Saturday 29 September 2007

A picture worth a thousand words.

just us

The moonlight gaze shined to my eyes of early winters' night. Notte De Luce. I'm waiting for those nights, covered with white satin. Satin dropping from the skies of God's greatness.



Have we ever pondered? Why it snows? Why it shines? The answer to such a critical question requires critical analysis. Thus, not a perfect time for me.



This night, i'd let a photograph speak for itself. Though, i apologize for not writing much of what i did today. Today might've been the usual days where i spent time with friends. and called my family back home in Malaysia. I really miss them. I really do.



As promised, the photo. Nothing much. But enjoy =)



Happy 15th Ramadhan everyone.



Salam!

-p.s: i want to cut my hair-

3 comments:

Huzaifa Yamin said...

i do love cars in general.. esp japanese cars for their small engine with high power, easy to tuned n a lot cheaper than continental cars. i just love the arts of drifting.. haha..

n all da best!

dh nk msuk part akhir ramadhan, sama2 bykkn ibadah insyaAllah..

Anonymous said...

woi...ira dah hantar dah email kat abang.2 me it seems nice.hey u boopsy or was it boobsy.whatever.i miss u so much.send regards 2 ur friend.though i dont even know them.policallcosts(means good luck for your exam)get good marks for ur exam.

Anonymous said...

cut ur hair la.y so long ah.ni ira tau.