Thursday 13 September 2007

im online! for now. sorry..

hi people. sorry i can't be online these few days. having trouble getting the net up and going. yes im in the library.

UCE! ahah! im here.. will talk about it more later on aight? for now. i just wanna say

I MISS MY FAMILY!!! haha i tear-d last night. hehe when papa left. i didnt want to tell him. but obviously he'd read this. ;) that shows i love him. hmm when i think that. ok. after the seminars. where do i meet papa. oh wait. he's not here anymore. so??

sad sad. but hey. i met some new people here. yes cherrie. i know. look around. ahaha
met some Malaysians. and Chinese. And lots of Pakistani's. Birmingham is so full of multi culture. cool

A few names. Thura. Dylan. Prakash. hmm they helped me get around. haha

somehow. i feel so lonely when it comes to college and uni. well maybe for the starting. eh? ahaha

yes yes i miss akma too. =)

and i miss my WHOLE family. Good luck to Kak DD. she's going to London today. =) she's ONE cool student. hahaha my cousin that is.

ok. im gonna try and do my best here. oh and yes. my Campus. GOSTA GREEN is FREAKING far away. it's like. 10 mins walk. i know! 10 mins is like 30 mins for me. pergh. gotta lose some of this weight. haha. okla. everyone out there. do take care!! will write about my travel and studies later on. take care!

hilmi

No comments: