Monday 24 September 2007

The sandy memory. As dusk came by, i was having fun..

Memories kept in the hard disk are far better than those kept in my head. At least i have a choice. Delete. Or preserve. Well, all of the matter of self jurisdiction.
I found two great photos of me and my loved ones at the beach. The beach. WELL. I've never really spent my time at the beach. Though Malaysia had lots of them. I prefered the quiet life of the sea. BUT from afar thank you very much. These images are of my cousins Amira and Azrin with my sister and me near Pangkor. And the other is of me(orange shirt) with the many friends at Port Dickson. Hehe made me laugh like mad seeing Rong's face like that. hahaha good memories.


Anyway, today went pretty clean and norm. Woke up quite late. Again. And got ready for classes at around 1pm. Caught the bus right on time at the Perry Barr Wellhead Lane stop. Took the bus ride to Aston Uni and walked as usual to Gosta Green or a.k.a BIAD. BIAD stands for Birmingham Institute of Art and Design. The best art and design site in the whole of UK if im not mistaken. But anyway. That's where my classes are held. hahaha

So yes, met Dr.Jonathan Day. A very strict yet elusively funny guy. He's one of the tutors who's going to teach us THS, Theoretical and historical Studies. I don't really know what the module is like. Next week will be the day we'll be given the brief of the module. Somewhat i think it's like Sociology and History. Hahhaa.

The talk lasted for an hour. He was quite strict with people chatting when he started talking. Even when i was asking a question, he scolded the class due to them chatting and being rude and what not. I like his attitude. It brings discipline into action. Rarely seen around. Finished the talk at around 3pm. I then headed to the bus stop in front of Aston again. To get to the city. I was thinking of giving the Barclays branch a visit. Well, of course i would. I haven't gotten my Debit Card. Syeeeesh.

Anyway, met Suk, Madeline and Henny at the stop. They were at the wrong stop. Haha pity them. Especially mad, cause she's injured her left leg. Hmm. Henny was going to town anyway. So we got on the same bus. Went our seperate ways when we got to Dale's End.

Went to Barclays. While strutting down the walkway to the bank, i found myself in a dream where i was still with my father. Papa. Well, we used to stay close to the bank. In fact, a minute walk from the bank. Went and settled everything. I then thought of Ted Baker. And my blazer. Which was in a predicament. A predicament between two forces of evil and good. Oh what the hell. I only wanted it altered. Haiya.

So yeah, got back home. And heard some people went "Pssssssst! Pssst!".... Didn't know who it was. Till i went online. And joyce said. Oi! How come never hear us call u. Hahha sorry la. The juice i was carrying was heavy.

Hmm, I went to ASDA before that. To get something to cook for dinner. Spent 5 pounds. And also went and got my Uni Call Card. To call home. hehehe. I got some vitamin c's and muesli's. Headed back home after.

Home at last! Planned what to cook for dinner. Hmm nothing much in hand. But whatever would do. Prakash was coming over. So i cooked some chicken and got some vege's. Stir fried the vege. and what do you know. Everything was good! =D
So here i am. After prayers. Feeling sleepy already. Hahaha. Might call up home later. =)
Did solat Hajat just now. Been having this want in my heart. So thought of pouring it out and ask Allah to fulfill it. InsyaAllah ill get it. =)

So im gonna sign off here.
Au Revoir!
Hilmi Ramlan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa:Pretty elaborative and informative.Perhaps you can share with us or ME your hajat??I admire the WANTS you have written,perhaps VISUAL/PICTURES will strengthen your wants to be your DESIRE..
Put first thing first means you need to SELF discipline yourselve to put your prioties right.
Always remember the PURPOSE/WHY we are doing things in life...

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Hi papa.

Thanks for the comment. =)

Ye ye. Know why and what for we do things.

So how's ur day? found ANYTHING to do? haha. anyway, thanks for spending time reading my blog.

My hajat? haha well, i'd prefer it between me and Allah ;) hmm take care. love u pa.


p.s: how cool is it. to have ur dad read ur blog. hahaha