Thursday 20 November 2008

Vroom Vroom... German Market!

BMW M5 1:18 die cast by Maisto

Guten Abend!

i hope i said it right. No no it's not because i posted a BMW. It's because the Birmingham's frankfurt Xmas market has started! It's been on since last week. Only had the chance to visit it today with my housemates.

Really wonderful stalls selling wonderful food and stuffs. Most interesting was the mushroom and potatoes stall :P hahahha. oh yes, and the wood crafts they had. Amazing.

Left home after breakfast. At lunch time. Get it? hmmph. but anyway, we took off and headed to town. But before that! We did some shopping first. Hahahhaha. I bought myself a (my very first) Vans shoe. Can u believe it? I'm wearing Vans now. hahahah. Will post a photo of it tomorrow insyaAllah. Cost me about £20. Very good buy. hahaha. I then went to the camera store to get a UV filter for my lens. God it's expensive! 27 quids?! My oh my. Thought it was gonna cost only 20 or less? Oh nevermind. I needed it anyway.

Sulking, i went and met fairuz and ayu beside HSBC. We went on to the market. As i said earlier, we had so much fun. Eating. Eating. and Eating. hahahhah. There was banana coated in chocolate, mushrooms and fried potatoes, garlic and cheese bread and much more! Lalalalala.

Lots of food. I sometimes wonder, when am i gonna head to the gym again? hahaha. troubling.

After a whole three hours of walking around and eating and eating, we then head to the apple store. Ayu and Fairuz have been officially converted (partially) to mac users. hahahha though fairuz doesn't seem to be that happy. hahaha i'm sure he'll get over it. Nice people they are :)
They bought the iMac for themselves. After their HP laptop (just serviced last May) had split screens, blue screens and many more hahahaha. HP, cant live with them. Haih.

I'd like to bring everyone to last year, when i had my DV1000 Hp Entertainment Laptop? It was nice. For the first few months. Until it had the battery problem. Shit. I then decided to go all Mac. And i havent regretted ever since. Despite the fact u cant play games on it. and also torrent isn't as effective, i love it!

Back to today.

Tonight i did some shots for my M5 BMW die cast model. Received the model yesterday morning. The morning i received the 50D. Oh yes, it's a beauty!

Vroom Vroom...

anyway, i have my New Technologies class tomorrow with David H. Have to be there on time. I was late last week. Damn!

oh photos of today are in flickr. Will post them soon-ish insyaallah.

Anyway, am off to bed now. Feeling rather groggy and sleepy. Isya' and im off.

Goodnight!

Hilmi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic bro! taken with kamera bru kah?

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hey bro :)

yeap2 hehe..a little bit of photoshop..not much ar..but yeah :D