Sunday 30 November 2008

I ask for help

2007
Hey everyone! How's it been? Good weekend?

above is a picture of me whilst i was at CANON INC. I miss the days i had to wake up so early in the wee morning. And sulk over it while in the car. hahaha. Drive up all the way to Subang and got in the office in time.

I've been having a lot of work to deal with. Mostly my magazine and fcuk brief. Very stressful as it requires alot of time and also brain 'PERAH-ing' to do. I've not been out for quite some time now. I feel like, i need a day off and just spend some quality time with my camera or something. hahahaha.

I've decided maybe on monday, i'd have a walk (if the weather favours me) in town and head to the German Market again. I was thinking of getting something for mama, ira and papa. Ilham will be coming by in less than two weeks. So i'd just ask him to bring it to my them later on.

Oh yes! I nearly missed this. Last night our house cat, MIAO helped us from having a flooded house. Hahahaha. Funny as it sounds, our kitchen pipe burst and flooded the area abit. It was quite wet and COLD. Putting water and cold side by side in THESE conditions arent the best cocktails you can get. Besides that, the cat actually woke my housemate AYU up. So we had to fix it up with lots and lots of duck tape. hahaha it was so funny! But yeah, we just sealed it up. And turned the tap to the house's main water line off. The morning came and the landlord tweaked some things and the pipe was alright. For now. Cause he only managed to block the bursting water from flooding the kitchen again.

Everything has been quite alright. It's getting chilly by the minute. It's -1 now! Though there's no snow, i'm seeing frost outside under the twilight sky. The azzan has just went on. It's fajar now. So i'd best be off to pray. I'd want to ask for guidance, support and rahmah from Allah swt. For i am so lost now in my fcuk brief. I'd ask him to provide with whatever i need to get through it with flying colours. InsyaAllah.

oh by the way, a very kind gentleman has contacted me through email. He's an avid photographer. He's been a photographer for at least 30 years. Owns a print company and lots more. I really cant recall much for his email was really oustandingly long! Thank you Terry for such a warm email. I appreciate all the help. I hope i'll be able to learn alot of things from the good sir in due time :)

Other than that, i'm planning a trip to Paris. yes, it's still on! And also to london right after. So yea, quite a hectic xmas this year. hahahaha. My brother will be here with me, so will spend quality time with the bugger.

I've updated my flickr with some wedding photos of my cousin from 2007. Do have a look.

Take care. And goodnight!

Hilmi

No comments: