Saturday 15 November 2008

I said goodbye..


And i said, goodbye.. to the most trusted friend.

And i said goodbye to him for he was there forever more. When i needed focus to help capture my thoughts. Ideas. Mind boggling bits.

He was there, when i needed to help me snap myself out of the blues. He was there, and among others, he was the first. And the last.

He was all the way a friend. Never foe nor fiend. He was as tame as you can think of. He was the gift, a father gave to me. He was the first. But not forgotten.

It is so emotionally staggering. I just thought it'd be an easy thing. But it isn't. I am so attached to him. That i somewhat feel part of my heart been slashed or chucked away the moment he left the door.

I feel rather different now. People would feel better! But i feel rather solemn. And in this solitary state, i look back. To my decision.

I made it cause i wanted to. So i knew what i was doing.

I sold off my first digital SLR to a friend of mine. It was (i thought) an easy thing to do. But seems that, my heart was still attached to it. I would UNDO it, but i'd rather not.

Now, i'm left cameraless. I feel like something's missing. Like a space that was in my heart. See. Things that were bought and given to you by parents and loved ones can never have the same passionate 'feel' to them than u buying it. It's with the thought that counts.

SO yes, i sold it off. For quite a decent price too. I'm sure the new user would have a great time with the old bugger. I hope the camera would serve his needs well. VERY well. As how he served me for the past 2 and a half years.

Goodbye my friend.

Hilmi
cameraless...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-''

Anonymous said...

oh..sweet giler kau emi..ㅜㅜ

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hehehe mekaseh korang.. ada nak hantar camera baru to me tak? :D