Monday 10 November 2008

Down with something

I am officially sick. Fever. Cough. Semput. Err asthma? hmm. it's warm on the inside. And cold on the outside. Care to explain any further? no.

Yesterday was the nottingham malaysian games 2008. It was nice to have met so many NEW people and also old friends ;)

Yet, to say i have enjoyed the whole trip. YES. It was amazing. Thanks to Fairuz for driving us all the way there. And congrats to the winning Football team. Birmingham team! Way to go guys!

Apparently, i'm still lazy to upload photos. And i've been sleeping my way throughout the day. I think, wallahuallam, tomorrow would have to be a miss. :( sorry.

I'm just not thinking right now. Everything is so heavy at the top.

2 paracetamol pills.

a mug of Lemsip Max soluble.

One vitamin C capsule.

And my bed.

I've never felt so sick. Since last year. God it hurts so bad :( help?

Anyway, i've got a LOT to catch up with. Pending as usual:

1) FCUK rebranding (or so to speak...) completion? 50%

2) V-Zen Magazine (going quite alright.. honest :P) completion? 40%

3) THS essay ( not given a GREEN light... YET?!) completion? pending.

Argh. i have lots of work to do. I need that extra push! Hmm eh? guess what, tomorrow's the 2-0 day.

No it's not football. It's my birthday. Though, i dont feel like celebrating now.. :( i feel so sick to the stomach. I had to put happy faces so i wont trouble anyone. Haih.

Nways, the bed is already calling. I havent performed my Isya' prayers yet. InsyaAllah right after this.

Below is a pic JUST to let u know how tensed the games were on saturday. The organisers did a great job again. But i'd suggest. Chairs next time? please? We were standing for at least....let's see....the whole day?? Come on.. :)


Till next time.

Au revoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

masih sakit lagi x..

take care..mana boleh besday boy sakit2..wahahahaha~