Tuesday 18 November 2008

the parcel

It arrived at around 11.39am in the morning. I ran down and signed the parcel. And let the postman be on his way. It weighed quite well. Went up the stairs. And went back to bed.


WHAT? yes. i was so sleepy i couldn't be bothered what it was. But yes, i was expecting it. Anyway, i then woke up and did what i had to. and attended the parcel.

It was, the one i was waiting for. Darn it. i made it so dramatic :P hahahha.

IT'S HERE!!! My new 'toy'!! No not the BMW M5 Die cast model. That too, but THIS! is something else!

At first i thought it wouldn't be such a big thing. But when i took it out. Batteries in. Settings checked. BAM! I was in love. It feels like i was just in LOVE! It was just pure brutal. but with a pinch of love. God. I thank you for this auspacious machine.

The CANON EOS 50D (w 17-85 IS f/4 USM lens)


My oh my. i LOVE it. I absolutely love it! From the grip. 3" vga screen. And it's super fast 6.3 (sounds faster though :P) frames per second. God.

Put a 15megapixel machine into a nice rugged body. And call it a camera. I call it a canon. literally.

snap snap snap! i did some test drives. and i was happy. the happiest man on earth! Who else to greet this happiness but my family :) they were on skype. and papa said 'have fun with ur new TOY'. hahah thanks papa and mama. appreciate the trust and belief you have for a passion I believe in.

Crazy as it sounds, the camera is damn fast. The first thng i noticed was the clear sharp shots it took. Wasn't me, but the FAST autofocus. And damn, it's amazing.

I love it. I adore it. I dont want to sleep with it. But i do fancy it. :)

the 50D. just feel like, whoa! and feels like that kid in me went berserk. i absolutely love it. Unfortunate for my 30D though. But he was a good one too.

Anyways, tomorrow i might head to town. The frankfurt or german market's up and running in birmingham. It's like an annual thing here. So i thought i'd give it a visit. Ayu and fairuz are also planning to get an iMac, so might as well go to town with them.

hah. it's been a great week. Great day. Heck, great year! And now,i have to put my focus on my studies. Parents paying so much for such a thing, i wouldn't want to be failing them now do i?

InsyaAllah, with the blessing and rezeki given to me and those around me, i would succeed in whatever i do insyaAllah.

Hilmi R.
Proud EOS 50D owner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahah..gratz!!

Hilmi Ramlan said...

thank you thank you :)