Tuesday 18 November 2008

Mid review work check?


y

I miss studio photography. Already. :( oh how i wish i took fashion photography as an elective. Oh bummer. what am i saying? Art direction seems to be doing quite good what!

anyways, im REALLY sleepy right now. Had a work check this morning. Afternoon rather :P with sam. He suggested i took three concepts and work with the collaboratively. From there, i might get lucky and come up with a good one :) insyaAllah!

Got back home at about 6 today. Was so tired. And hungry! Cooked myself a fillet of salmon. Pan fried on some olive oil, lemon juice, coarse black pepper and some garam. ;) Those should do the trick! Put it on bread. And voila, salmon sandwich ;) hehehhe.

Anyway, was trying to do some of my essay just now. but couldn't come up with much sense. So i just did (so far) , the introduction.

Oh guess what! I got myself the NOW 71 album. It's fantastic. Am loving some of the songs:

listening to:
Viva La Vida - Coldplay

Not that i haven't listened to it YET, but the album is somewhat cooler than i thought! Though, ting-tings seem to be REALLY annoying. To the ears and heart. Argh!

Ahh oh yes, Sam gave me a 69% for my mid review work check. Alhamdulillah. It'd be great masyaAllah if i could get a 1st class with sam. He's quite the tough one i tell you. Oh and shoaib did loads of work! Shoaib's one of the star students in class. He's quite creative and does what he WANTS. Very nice. :) oh and happy anniversary again shoaib ;)

Oh yes, tomorrow, a special delivery is arriving insyaAllah. I hope it does!! :D

Anyway, i'm gonna call it a night now. Really tired. Only got 5 hours of sleep last night. Was looking at my illustration pages. Will look at my magazine development tomorrow insyaAllah. Pray for my success!

Till tomorrow people.

salam

Hilmi R

No comments: