Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hilmi @ 20

The day came with such bright light. The day came with people wishing and greeting of well and warmth. It was great, and i thank you all.

Papa was the very first to wish me on the night of the 10th. I even received cards from my family. I won't write them here for i will 'tear' again if i were to re-read them all.

I didn't do with any celebrations as usual. Yes, i missed the whole extravagance of celebrating. But there comes a time when some things comes to a halt or a red light. I am also not in the position/mood to even celebrate anyways. I've been rather ill. Fever and what not filled my nights rather than joy! Oh nevermind, i suppose there are things that happen where it's meant to happen. Maybe i'm not supposed to celebrate. Maybe i'm just supposed to just contemplate and sit down, how 20 years of my life has been spent. And how im gonna live my next coming years.

InsyAllah with the support from family and friends, i'll be able to do well. People say, even think nowadays,being positive is such nonesense. But for me, it's the one thing that keeps me going. That keeps me thinking that, there's more for me out there. And not to stop JUST yet.

Although i might not be as adventurous as some others. Or even hard working. I try hard enough to keep up. I suppose everyone has their own 'guns'. eh?

Ive had lots and lots of warm wishes from so many people. And i do appreciate it.

I pray Allah will guide me throughout my coming future, endeavours and career.

Amin.

Happy Birthday you lucky bugger.

Hilmi Ramlan
20 @ Day 1

No comments: