Wednesday 12 November 2008

It has come..a parody..


CouGh CouGh CoUgH.... ergh... sick sick sick...


Oh my goodness..the time came when i most didn't expect it. My favourite one. The one lens who has followed me throughout my travels around the world, fell ill just like his master just this afternoon.

My my, it sucks. I love my lens. :( apparently, i have to try and get it fixed soon. haih. Apparently, many people want to buy the lens from me.

List!

1) Amar
2)Andy
3)Boque

hmm.. there's a few more, im lazy to name all of them honestly. But yes, i really am just so annoyed the lens couldnt be used. We were having a studio shoot today (again..) and it was FUN! It was rather tiring, cause it was the whole day. We had three models today. Our friends of course. :)

All of them did very well! A final group photo of us concluded the whole session. Oh my. I'm actually feeling it. The lens being the one that always sticks to me. Is now sick. :( I need to go to the clinic tomorrow to check myself up. Also, to just give the 'camera clinic' in town a visit as well. Fix the lil baby up. Just in case.

Anyway, will post most of the photos in Flickr. Haih..

Hilmi

No comments: