Tuesday 22 April 2008

Worried, thus closing my eyes

birmingham - spring under siege of snow

confusion. i've been having them in my mind since i cant remember. I've been ridiculed by confusion since God knows when. I've been confused. confused i was before this and ever.

i do not understand the uncertain non logical answer to it's confusion. my matter is, why do people need to be gravely inconsiderate. Being a person is about taking care of the other people around you. No? Comments? Well i think so. So stick with it.

Understand. Listen and form a circle of focus to create a stable environment. Rather than keeping it to yourself. I really do not understand such people. 

anyway, havent been a good lad these few days. i havent really looked at work. at all. im really worried about the results this thursday and friday. that's why. Im trying to keep myself occupied with other things. like..sleeping..so that i wont think of the results. i've put in so much effort. i just hope im gonna do brilliantly. 

regarding my accommodation, i havent much luck. 'cept the fact im thinking of the options i've had before. i REALLY want to stay back in the halls. :( it is SO much more convenient. 

helplessly, i pray to Him. InsyaAllah He'll help with his grace. 

I pray...

Allah Humma La Sahla
Illa Ma ja All Tahu Sahla

Wa Ann Tata Ja Alul Hasna
Iza Syik Ta Sah La...

Allah tests me with difficulties. Allah gives the easy and the difficult. All comes from Him. And thus, the solution to things, easy or difficult, comes from him. :)

I pray.

Salam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is full of ups and downs.
It's a matter of how you look at it.
cheer up, you'll find a solution ;)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

thanks Rong :) xx

Mynrose said...

man, that is such a nice picture.

Hilmi! Its gonna be alright. It always takes time, for it to come around. You'll see. Trust me, Things gonna be goood :)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hey maz! thanks for your support :) it turned out alright.. today i should receive another feedback for my other module.. wish me luck!!

salam

Hilmi