Saturday 5 April 2008

ARMY Brief... erghhh pening laaa..



colour scheme (suggested) - UNION JACK and EARTH
This is the asssignment that has been bugging me ever since i started it.. Good Lord... It is just so frustrating..no fun at all..cause it all real business..argh!!..lol..

this brief was supposed to help me understand the means of PERSUASION...my idea of persuasion in the army..would be transferable skills... so..thus..the whole text and lots...

nways..below are for friends and family to comment and suggest... im open to ANYTHING..shoot me!! BANG! :D

2 comments:

Hilmi Ramlan said...

BTW GUYS..it's supposed to be a direct mail.. not poster..so that's why i inserted lots of text.. force reading ;)

Nota Matahati said...

Hilmi, so you're supposed to pick color scheme ke skarang? I'm not clear la on what aspects would you like comments & critics on, hehe.