Saturday 19 April 2008

And another submission :)

submission-photography lecture theatre

Yay! I submitted my research and development for my PERSUASION MODULE :D hmm very light headed now. haha. have been having a long day. very long!

Went and visited my lecturer in Erdington. To see his place cause i might be getting a place just like his. :) am so excited. but it WILL cost a bomb of money to my parents :'(

i just pray Allah would help us and murahkan rezeki agar tidak kesusahan. :)

anyway tomorrow's a big day too. 

Roast beef, yorkshire pudding, chicken jerk and so on so forth

hahaha yummy eh? it's gonna be cooked by kak Fida. a friend of mine. a friend of kak liza's. :D

anyways lots of photo's tomorrow iAllah. James Iskandar and Jasmine Israh are coming too! :P lots of fun honestly. I needed some laughs after a worrying week. hehe

my parents will be flying from Vietnam today. so hope they'll have a safe flight :)

till then!

salam

No comments: