Thursday 24 April 2008

A Photographic Step..

Module result, Class and feedback by lecturer.
Feedback from Lecturer

ALHAMDULILLAH. 

Praise be to Allah for giving me the chance to prove myself worthy. :)

Above are my results and feedback for my Photography Module. I am just speechless.I achieved the highest in my batch, according to David Miles (lecturer).  InsyaAllah i'll keep on working, fighting, strive and pursue my dreams and passion. 

oh and thanks for the support pa ;) really appreciate it.

anyway, tomorrow is another heart beating day. I'm getting my Persuasion module feedback tomorrow. The one subject which worried me so much. I hope i'll do well. :) pray for me!

Salam 

Hilmi

2 comments:

Mynrose said...

woooh, congrats! me envyyy! good job hilmi! what did you actually do for the project? hmm :)would like to see your work :p

Hilmi Ramlan said...

haha well i did a whole set of photographic technical stuff. will show it to u nanti k? :)