Thursday 17 April 2008

Of times together

cups of coffee to remind us

Today i remembered what i went through in the early years of youth. i remembered my friends who made me what i am now. i remembered those pranks and jokes we played. i remembered those things which actually made me cry and i wont lie. i did. i remembered how we used to tackle each day and what came to a parody in the kids today. i also thought of the loved ones that i cherished. the people i loved. the people i envied. envy if i had to, i still had respect for them.

For whatever happened, life still had to go on. I had to move on. I didn't have a choice did i? Even if i did, i'd never have done anything to hurt or hurl. Look at now. I cant believe my own eyes. We're all seperated. to the corners of the world. Each destined with what is in our hearts and minds. Look at us. All grown up and learning. Thinking. Searching. 

I look back at the galleries i have of us. The lot of lots. The people who made my day a glad. I can't believe we are all on our own now. Being pessimistic has never been so annoying. Being optimistic is really encouraging. People should try it.

Maybe it's a vacation God has placed upon us. A vacation where we go our own leads and gain our own faiths. But what results we may find would only be with Him. 

It's been a few years since i felt togetherness. Not being in context of family by the way. Mind you that it's been seven months since i've left home for knowledge and experience. Seven months, inclusive of interludes of course ;)

Not trying to be all emotional and sad but this whole situation of being in desperation of warmth and suffice gather is really pissing me off. But what can i do but zikir to Allah and may He give me a thought and mind to ease myself.

Tomorrow and the next would determine what i've been doing, believe and worked on for the past seven weeks. It will show how much i've achieved. InsyaAllah and only Allah knows how best it might turn out. For i've given my whole trust to Him.

Tonight i end the night with a quotation i remembered from Mrs. Naidu, a teacher, fellow friend and mate:

" Don't put in mind what other people think or say about you. Do what you are doing and just focus. Even if it doesn't turn out well. At least, you finished what you've sought out to do"


salam alaykum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hi thanks. It is nothing much but what comes from my heart =) thank you for visiting ;)

h i t a m p u t i h said...

beautiful!!

Things that were hard to bear are sweet to remember rite? to me memory is a way of holding on to things u nvr want to lose.Life might be rough mate~ memories smooth out d edges!

ceria-ceria selalu~!!!^^