Friday 11 April 2008

it's soon..

cardiff - cymru - wales
hey guys! sorry havent been up to date with the blog. :)

somehow my internet has been a biatch here. so please bear with me. oh and zakirah.. yes moi moi jiwang!! :D hahaha

nways.. today had my RVJ final check before sending it in for submission next week.. cant believe its been 8 weeks now.. hmm 7 months since i've been here in the uk.. how time flies..

was watching LOTS of movies today.. loaned them from the university library... resourceful aye?

LIST OF MOVIES:
ZAITOCHI 

amazing movie!! a must watch for japanese+samurai+funny+kill bill ish movie fans! hahaha

" when i close my eyes.. my senses tend to be sharper.. "
-masseur

Troy

nearly fell asleep :P hahahha

Nightmare Before Christmas
ahhh an old favourite of mine..though..only watched it like..3 or 4 times..? hmm

Les Miserables.

amazing musical.. love it!


anywho.. im having my last journal check for my Persuasion's class tomorrow.. wish me luck..iAllah it'll all be alright ;)

somewhat.. i feel this semester is gonna be a great one.. on paper ie: results and my self.. haha

till next time.. cheerio!

Salam

No comments: