Friday 25 April 2008

Persuasion results



Fooooh... Heart-pounding i tell you. It was amazing! :D didnt get a 1st but alhamdulillah i achieved a 2.1. Which is good by the way. hehehe

Alhamdulillah i praise to Allah. Syukur kepada Tuhan ku ya Rabb. InsyaALLAH, i'll try my very best to work and strive better in the future. :)

Next week;
for the next 8 weeks of my second semester ( before i fly home for summer) , ill be doing:

exhibit A
Artist Book 
-learn how to design a book! how cool is that! :P

exhibit B
Digital Media
-exploitation of Vector and Pixel based media. ie: Photoshop and Illustrator wehh!!! :D

So the conclusion of PART 1 Semester 2:

How Designers Persuade 68% 2nd Upper Class

Photography 87% 1st Class

Thanks to EVERYONE who has supported me physically and mentally!!

I pray i'll be working hard and achieve better results this time around ;) pray for me.

Salam

Hilmi

No comments: