Thursday 17 April 2008

Photography submission

Yes! I did it!

i've submitted my PHOTOGRAPHY JOURNAL this early morning at exactly 9.55am in the Photography lecture theatre. Amazing. I felt the whole stress that has been on my shoulders being lifted up. 

although.....

i still have my PERSUASION MODULE up for tomorrow. 

Alhamdulillah, everything has been going VERY smooth.

 Though i somewhat doubt my Persuasion module i'd be doing very well. Sorry for not being optimistic but yes, i do feel that. BUT! I put my FULL trust with ALLAH. May He reward me for what i have done and all i can do is just Tawakal and wait. :)

Whatever happens, i'm sure Allah has made reasons for it to happen. Qada' and Qadar. 

So yes, people! Pray i'll be getting great results (preferably 1st's) for my modules.

Another worrying matter is my Theoretical studies 8 pieces. I've completed only 3. Not a bad number. But worrying.

I have to research and read more on Pop Art, Game Design and Photography+experience. I hope i'll manage. InsyaAllah.

Till then! 

p.s: Roast Beef with kak fida on saturday! woohoo!! masak2 !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you~
but try not to leave things till the last minute. (though it may be impossible...haha...)
keep up the good work ;)

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hahahaha ;) thank rong! :D