Wednesday 23 September 2009

Small update

Wonderful day today. Above are me, my mum and brother Had a great
time at Kampachi, the Japanese restaurant at the Pavilion today. Lunch
was good. Had loads of stuff. Can barely write them. Haha. Thanks to
papa for the treat. And we went because Syakirah scored a distinction
for her Grade 2 piano test recently. I can't be more proud.

Me and Q are having a wonderful time together. Enjoying every moment
we can spare together. Nonetheless I'll be leaving next week. For a
year of adventure. And insyaallah if God wills, of good prospect in
getting a place doing the thing I love. Creative thinking. And of
course working with people.

Me and Q are moving on strong. Alhamdulillah. As you've seen my
previous posts. Thanks for the wishes guys. I hope Allah will ease
whatever comes our way insyaallah.

This 30th will be our first month anniversary. Alhamdulillah. It's
been great. Thank u sayang.

Salam.

No comments: