Sunday 20 September 2009

Raya!


Selamat Hari Raya!
Went to gramp's house today. Everyone was there alhamdulillah. Except for Jijo, cause she had to follow her husband back to Johor yesterday. Other than that, everything was like usual.

For me, it was a memorable morning. Me and my family had our forgive and forget session before everyone came in. It's a very emotional session I must say. To admit that you've done so much fault and ask forgiveness from the person in front of you, specially your parents and siblings in never an easy thing. Ego, pride and all such has to be thrown away. If possible forever. I've asked to be forgiven for all the mistakes that i've done. Whether I mean it or no. Whether I knew I did it or no. Whatever the cause, I humbly ask to be forgiven. Start a new. Fresh from the starting line. Not to say we have to repeat the mistakes that we've done before!

I am truly thankful that I am able to still celebrate Eid back home in Malaysia. Unfortunate for my friends back in the UK and other parts of the world. Stay strong. I'll be heading back to Birmingham soon. 30th to be exact. Kinda feeling the pull now. Been three months since I got back home. Felt so soon!

Anyway I'm gonna write more soon. Really sorry for not updating as usual. My sincere apologies. How was your Eid? Hope you had a good one.

Allah bless. Salam.

No comments: