Wednesday 16 September 2009

Perlu Kamu

Glad to know i'll be meeting you tomorrow. Been waiting to see you again since last. Like what we said "tidur tak kenyang, makan tak lena" haha.

Anyway just after Tarawikh prayers, Papa wanted to use my phone to check the Calendar. So i gave him the phone, and my brother unlocked it. Tada! Messages which aren't supposed to be seen were exposed. So brightly some more ok. Haha. It was quite a funny scene. They were making fun of me of course. But obviously papa asked pretty relevant questions. Questions which I could just sum up to form a 'Green Light'.

Alhamdulillah, one of my worries have been overcome. Prayer answered alhamdulillah. Papa and mama seem to have faith in me that I might make this work. Of course, then came the 2 minutes lecture on the importance of priority in studies and etc. InsyaAllah papa and mama, I'll never forget my promise to you.

She's a sweetheart. My sweetheart. I know it sounds pretty lovey dovey. Having someone who puts a smile on my face all the time is just priceless. Someone i can count on. And someone who would tolerate my stupidity and lame jokes. Thank you for holding my hand when I need someone to guide me in tough times. Thank you sayang.

With Love.

3 comments:

ayie said...

uiks! haha serius ke ni? gratz22222222!!!!!!!!
hahaha suke22

Unknown said...

gosh!!..u r so have a lovely heart tho!...but hey,i'm happy for u!finally, found some1 that u r so in love with!..ehhehe..hey,dont forget to introduce me lol...cant wait to 'buli' u when u back here..hahaha..cheers...

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Hey guys. Thank u. :)