Saturday 5 September 2009

Half the journey

We are already in the middle of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah I put forward
my thanks and gratitude to Allah swt for still giving me the chance to
savour every moment that I have. Today we had a wonderful buka puasa
at Acik's place in putrajaya. The whole family was there cept a cousin
or two. Lots of good food and company. Eryne and along+Kak Erol came
in later. Aqeef and eryne's hugging and being so close together time.
Haha.

Speaking of Ramadhan, how much have we extended our prayers,
supplication and other forms of Ibadah? How well have we performed on
our personal KPI? key performance index. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hilmi, Assalamualaikum :)

That's so nice you go to the mosque as a big family. Mesti fun kan? Well my most best wishes to you during this ramadhan and eat sleep sahur well haha.

Selamat hari Raya as well!~