Saturday 5 September 2009

Been so long...

It's been in the longest time that I last felt it. That sense of
importance and l someone to be there for you. Before this I thought it
might be just me. And I was right. It was me. I couldn't understand
what it was. To think that I knew what it was all these while is just
frantic. I never knew what it's like.

Sometimes there comes a time when we think we know. But in reality we
don't. I thought I knew what it was, and obviously no then. Sitting
there and the two uttering the words that share the same sync or wave
made me realise "what is this?". It was a warm feeling. Really warm
that even summer couldn't not match.

Everything is starting to fall in like jigsaw puzzles. The only
question is are we willing to finish it, when we've only just begun.

No comments: