Wednesday 2 September 2009

The BEAST is out!


Roar!


The news of the successor for 5D MK II ( although i think, a successor for the 50D is more like it. Why?) has been officially out on the net. News of the machine has been rumoured to be out sometime this month. It was true then haha. Looking at the specs, nothing MUCH impressive except for its personal touches from the designers of the camera. A few thousand photographers were consulted for its best and optimum performance and relevance. Hah Relevance. Something some camera makers do not have. 21 megapixels and my laptop has only 250gb of memory space. Go figure.


This new one packs a punch. Wait no. TWO punches because of its DUAL DIGIC 4 processor. IE: Double the Power. So this really resembles a successor for the 50D really. Cause for me, the 5D Mk II is more of a delicate piece of art. Elegance and poise by itself. But the 50D is more of the frontline soldier. That's what I think. Looking at the other specifications itself, I find the design very intriguing. Cause of the grip area. It looks pretty sturdy. And i can see my hand NOT MOVING there haha. Would really be anxious to see what others are writing/commenting about this new camera.


8 frames per second is no JOKE either. SO don't play play :P Nikonians. I'm sorry. Canon just rocks la. Hahaha. Competition at its best. Before this, I thought the 5D Mk II wasn't impressive. I'm having the same feeling with this one. And guess what? I was wrong about the 5D Mk II. I better be wrong with this as well. hahaha.


p.s: I'm just wondering, would the price of the EOS 5D Mk II drop soon due to this new release? You thinking what I'm thinking? hmmm. Stay tuned! - photo and info courtesy of DPREVIEW.

No comments: