Saturday 2 May 2009

The Weekends

It's the end of the week. Sorry for not updating for quite awhile. My schedule has been really hectic since last tuesday. Loads of briefs are needed to be done as soon as i can. There's so much to do, with so little time. But insyaAllah i should be alright.

I've just received two results from my presentation I had today and my Special Interest Group from last term. Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah, i've managed to score a First Class for the SIG. I did the O2 brief from YCN. I'm hoping for better news from YCN in this coming month.

D&AD has always notified most of us, saying that the results of the competition set out a few months ago (the FCUK brief) should be out next week. Oh and before i forget, Sam, my tutor and lecturer ever since i arrived in the UK till now (and hope till forever) has succeeded in his PhD studies. It was official last monday. Congratulations!

Nothing much has been happening so far. Other than the fact that, i've made my camera 'exercise' for quite abit recently. Me and Bari have been talking about the 24-105mm L f4 IS USM lens for SO SO LONG! hahaha. it's a dream lens for Canon users. Simply stunning.

Apart from that, tomorrow i'll be heading to Middlesbrough with the housemates. Will be watching the Manchester United vs. Middlesbrough at their local stadium. Hoping it'll be a good match ;)

The time just ticked 1250. So I should pray my Isya' prayers and get to bed soon. Waking up really early tomorrow.

p.s: Week 7 is coming along. :)

No comments: