Monday 18 May 2009

No. 5

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[1] By (the Token of) Time (through the Ages), [2] Verily Man is in loss, [3] Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

Surah Al - Asr


Men are, obviously either lacking time or wasting it. Verily, Man is in loss. I agree. How much have we spent on things that are beneficial? And things that are not?

Men only learn when it befalls themselves. And when that happens, who do you look to for help and guidance?

I'm having my presentation and submission tomorrow. Ahhhh i admit. It's been pretty hectic. And i'm quite worried about tomorrow. Subhanallah. I hope Allah would ease my burdens and insyaAllah i'll do well. :)

salam!

p.s: welcome week 5.

No comments: