Friday 29 May 2009

Up north!

pictures taken with the MINIMO lomo cam.

What a day. Really, what a day. Me, Peruz and Ayu went all the way to Leeds to send their stuff off for loading. The things that would be sent for shipping to Malaysia. Loads and loads of carrying. Loads and loads of boxes. My goodness. It was more tiring for them really. Especially fairuz, he had to drive all the way to and back. And had to help carry the things as well. Hahaha it was a fun journey though. It was really enjoyable. Tiring, but fun. It takes about 2 hours to get to Leeds from Birmingham. So, it's quite the distance.

Anyway, I'm still not over the YCN awards. Seriously, it feels so bad. I didn't feel like doing any work today. Somewhat, being all dissapointed in myself and putting my confidence down. I thought, going to Leeds would freshen me up and give me a more focused mind. Just putting focus and mind at ease. Alhamdulillah, Allah is All Mighty and All-Knowing. He knows what I feel and what I think. And all problems can be solved, if you have YAKIN or belief. When you are yakin, insyaAllah it'll all be alright.


Subhanallah, there has been so many obstacles, walls and topsy turvies. Sometimes, words that I can't conjure in my heart unless it creates a mess. But WallahuAlam. Tests are what proves men. Tests to see how patient, virtuous and tolerant we can be in any situation provided. Iman, Ihsan and Taqwa. Alhamdulillah, I'm still strong enough to hold on and keep going.

Ya Allah, Hamba-mu ini memohon kepada-Mu akan keampunan dan keberkatan. Berikanlah aku, dan hamba-hambu Mu kekuatan, keyakinan, keupayaan, dedikasi, keimanan dan ketakwaan agar dapat melaksanakan pekerjaan/tugasan. Berikanlah kami apa yang baik bagi kami. Dan janganlah engkau berikan jalan yg bukan lurus dan benar.

"Guide us on the straight path,
the path of those who have received your grace;
not the path of those who have brought down wrath, nor of those who wander astray."

Surah Al Fatihah

Will be heading for a good night sleep tonight.

salam!

No comments: