Monday 4 May 2009

There all alone.


Hey all. How are you doing? hope all's good. It's been a hectic and busy weekend. Busy week ahead of me as well. I have loads to do, but i haven't achieved much. It's pretty annoying when you know you have SO SO much, yet little is being done. Darn it.

Anyway, we had Bank Holiday today. So everyone was off work. Well not ALL. but yeah. You get what i mean. Woke up pretty early and started a few chores. Breakfast. Yes, i've started eating breakfast pretty recently hahaha.

Tomorrow's gonna get so busy. I just can't be bothered to think about it anymore. Class in the morning. Tutorials to follow suit. And lunch with my tutor and group mates. And in the afternoon, it gets even better. More seminars and long hours of class. If I'm lucky, I should be home by 7pm. It's pretty tiring. And it's only the second year! I bet it gets even better the coming year.

To my friends and family who are still following me with the blog, i thank you. I've met a few new people and i am delighted to have you around. :)

Currently, i'm working on two creative briefs. Both of them written pretty well. And is as challenging as usual. The first brief is by KEANE. They've set us to design the coming Emirates Country Club identity and brand. Also their stationary etc. pretty straightforward. But very mind blowing. There's so much to do and so little time. That needs to be in by the 20th of May.

The second one is by the GraemeRobertsonTrust. or known as GRT. They're a charity organisation which helps students (like me...) to get into the market. ie: placements and also interviews/crits. The brief they've set for us is; the Sophie Lancaster Organisation. For those unfamiliar about her, she was murdered back in 2007. Her boyfriend was badly injured. They were attacked by a few kids/youths in their early teens (15-17) because they were goths. Not so good of a reason to whack someone is it. Lame kids. So, basically I am to engage with the audience in to stamp out Hate, Prejudice and Intolerance.

Sounds quite alot eh? It gets even better. I have a 1,500 word essay of which the submission is just around the corner. If i'm not mistaken. The 18th of May. Arghh!

Lots to do. So little time. So little dedication. Shite.

Well, i'll need all the luck i can get.

I pray for the best, insyaAllah.

No comments: