Friday 22 May 2009

Self Reflection

Sometimes, we need to look deep inside ourselves. What we want and what do we strive for. I know this sort of discussion is rather typical of me. I just feel that, I need to remind myself and perhaps inspire others to do the same. We need to understand that, certain things happen for a reason. Being that we strive hard for greatness and success, but when we are kicked down, or FAIL, we get depressed and etc.

Recently i just got refused a placement at a top agency because they didn't have an opening for me. Well, usually i would sulk over it and get so depressed. But the years have thought me, there's no point in doing that. People and experiences have taught me that, getting annoyed and mad at failures are just gonna make u feel worse! Might as well go on with your life and try harder!

That's just what I'm going to do. Yeah yeah perhaps i was wrong. I shouldn't have just sent in a generic CV. But i was naive. I just wanted to. So now the challenge is to sell myself. Why would they want me on their team?

Cliche yes. but if it works, why not ;)

No comments: