Tuesday 20 January 2009

The Yard

We had so much fun today. Playing at the backyard. Me and ayu experimented abit on painting with light. I used to do it alot when i was in my hostel room. :) So thought we'd give it a try. hehehehe.

I was full by the time dinner was done. We had rice and some dishes. Terung masak Sambal and Ayam Mongolia. hahahahha. I'll put up the recipe one day ;) insyaAllah.

But yeah, im pooped. I've already prayed isya'. And the duvet is just calling me like a mother to a son. I cant help it! Maybe after a chapter from my current reading book; The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Mohsin Hamid.
The Reluctant Fundamentalist

The book i tell you is BRILLIANT!! It's as though he's speaking to you in a literal kind of way. It somehow intrigues me, how he did such a thing without the real event happening. I loved how he instilled the past and present altogether in such a great book. I love it. Two thumbs up!

And yes, i've been reading. I've been doing it since i've submitted all my assignments last week. A friend of mine said i should be out partying. Hahaha sorry mate. I dont really feel like it. Cause you see, i enjoy things in a different apporach. Lust of music can be found in my laptop. So i dont need bass and drums to satisfy me. :) Maybe someday. Perhaps.

But yes, i do agree. I should get out more. Hmm. I'll try. Goodnight :)

No comments: