Thursday 8 January 2009

Rise up

near Louvre

" You raise me up" was playing in my itunes list by Josh Groban. I know how cheesy it sounds, i still love the song. It reminds me alot of Papa and Mama.

Today, woke up quite early. Although, to some, 11am is NOT early in their dictionary. Apparently, i'm a night owl. As such, it IS not as easy as it sounds to wake up to the break of light. I'm trying VERY hard i'm telling you. VERY VERY hard. hahahahah.a

I'm planned to go to the Euro city 2008 tomorrow. And to Manchester City the day after. A short trip for all of us before the semester starts. And also, since my brother is here, might as well bring him along to Anfield, Old Trafford and lots more. We're planned to head off in the afternoon InsyaAllah.

I spoke of something i promised to do today. I said " I'll start eating healthy again". Hilmi oh hilmi. Don't promise something you eagerly CAN'T do. But i'll try nonetheless. InsyaAllah!

Lined up for next week? Gym. Submissions. One of which i'm DYING to see. My magazine. Finally printed, binded (thanks to Vee and her mum!) in Czech Republic and already informed David Miles. He is LOOKING forward to it. InsyaAllah all will go well.

No comments: