Sunday 4 January 2009

Reflect


Oh Allah, i pray you make me strong and steadfast in these tested times. I ask of only patience and virtue, that I may be the servant i want to.

Oh Allah, the road towards a direction where i need your guidance and of two forked roads. Of which i favor but only yours. The road of Iman and Taqwa would befit only the ones you choose. And Allah, make us the ones who would benefit of this.

InsyaAllah, with what I have in me, this year would be a great one. InsyaAllah, with your Rahmat and Blessings, I would succeed in whatever i endeavour. For you are the Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim. Oh Al-Kudus, i ask of nothing but peace and prosperity in this life and of the after. For me, my family and the people around me. The prayer i say to you in each Salaah.

Robbana Atina Fiddunia Hasanah, Wafil A Khirotih Hasanah, Wakina Azabannar

Salam and Love be to the prophet and of your Almighty grace. I pray for a healthy, productive and a more meaningful life. A life of purpose.

The past was a reflection to which i won't repeat what wrongs i've done. And to be a wiser man in what stead i've missed.

This year, i chase of spirituality, physicality and knowledge. InsyaAllah. Another one and a half years to go. And i will prove my worth. But let not i stop there Ya Allah, for knowledge is to be chased till forever. Till what the body can hold. And for that distance, i won't be able to make it there alone. I pray for your guidance yet again throughout.

:)

Salam
Hilmi

No comments: