Thursday 8 January 2009

Hajj Return


Hey!

Good news! Acik and Pakcik, who went for their Hajj or pilgrimage about a month ago has returned safely yesterday. They arrived in Malaysia at about 3am in the morning. With my parents, grandparents and family members welcoming them at the airport. They would be the first in the family, besides my gramps to have done the Hajj to Mekkah. Alhamdulillah, everything was in order. They have fulfilled their fifth 'rukun' of islam and insyaAllah have achieved Haji Mabrur.

So from now on, they will gain the title Haji and Hajjah. So Haji Baharudin and Hajjah Rasidah. :D I am so proud of them. I pray Allah will bless their journey and hopefully others would have the chance to do so as well. InsyaAllah.

Acik is just like my mum to me. She takes care of me. She sang to me when i was young, just to make me sleep. And lots more. She was there in place of my mum when mama wasn't around or was busy. Acik and other auntie's too played a huge part in my life, growing up in Malaysia. I truly am grateful to Allah for having such lovely people around me.

Acik or auntie, is also good in making cookies and of the lot. You would DREAM of how her cookies would taste like. My oh my. Heavenly i tell you. And it is only done ONCE a year. During Eid Fitri. hahahaha. funny story.

Anyway, the picture above is from Along's wedding. I just HAD to have a photo taken with her. :)

Oh and yes, congrats to my cousin Jijo or Norliza for she's getting engaged on the 26th insyaAllah. May Allah bless you with all that comes. I wish u and Bard all the best.

See u all in the summer! InsyaAllah! :D

Hilmi

No comments: