Wednesday 7 January 2009

We played and played




In the snow we rolled, we were tirelessly having fun the past week. All fun, no harm. Hahahhaa. It's the company that keeps me alive. The people around me makes me who i am. In the snow we played. In the snow we played. It was fun. From morning till the afternoon, snow we kicked and threw at each other! I've never seen so much snow in my whole life. 'cept for the time i passed through the French Alps whilst on the way to Rome on the plane.

Tonight i had the pleasure of being a guest at Amar's house. Him and his housemates welcomed and treated me and my brother so well, we enjoyed every bit of it! It was dastardly fun. Everyone was such fun to talk to. Sneha did a brilliant job with the food. So did Nidhi and the others :) It was such a great night tonight. Came home at half past twelve. Rather late, but was well worth the time spent. I've got to repay them in some way :)

I'll be doing my regular 'visit' to le gym in town starting next week insyaAllah. Have got to get back into shape. Ive gotten bigger... that's not good news. nevertheless, i should be thankful that i'm feeding myself well enough.

More of the photos in flickr and facebook ;)

goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you actually played on THAT white stuff?!
I'd probably freeze...haha!

Good to know you're having fun! (^^)b

Hilmi Ramlan said...

hahaha! yeah! it was rather freezing! but it was alright ;) cause it was AFTER the snow..so everything was sunny and normal :) had all our WARM clothes on.. so it was SO much fun!!!

u ahh what la ! hahaha but thanks!!!