Wednesday 7 January 2009

Menulis


I've started writing again. :)

i hope it'll last 2009 out. Hahahhaha. I've always promised myself to write and reflect on what i've done daily. Ive succeeded by having this blog! And also, now i'm gonna have a personal kind of reflection through my notebook. :)

InsyaAllah i'll try and learn as many things as i can. While travelling the world. While searching for answers. And searching for opportunities. We live only once they say, so why waste it on useless things? Might as well i make the best of it. And perhaps prepare myself for the afterlife. We won't know what becomes of us after this. We do not know what is to be of us in the near future. So we should always be aware of our actions and deeds.

2009, i promise would be a productive year insyaAllah. No more long sleep. No more bad habits. InsyaAllah.

And now, i'm starting to write. Again :)

Hilmi

No comments: