Sunday 26 August 2007

Love is Cinta

Jehan and Hilmi - miss her so much already

my 'brought forward' birthday!'

the two birthday ladies ;) mother and daughter



Afiq..as usual...*cough poyo cough*


Najihah, min's friend, mimin, mira, jijo




and yes. the lot. Jehan Aliff Afiq and......... afiq's friend.
Yes i know, the movie sounds lame. but watch it. Once ur done, let me know ;)

the movie is a great love movie. though it has some star wars flying around here and there in it. spoilers! nawh. i wont spoil it la.


Anyway, sorry cause i didnt blog yesterday night. was too tired really. not that anyone would be bothered to read my blog anyway. so yeah....

yesterday night, papa and mama held a Kenduri Doa Selamat for me and prays for my safe journey to and back from UK. study hard and what not. those are the words i've been hearing so many times. and ill make sure to stick it to my heart.

Many turned up, familiar faces, family members and relatives. My neighbour, Uncle Rahim and Auntie Sarah came first. haha Syeikh wearing a jubah a.k.a Thob. very nice of them to drop by.

Anywho, Aliff+Jae+Afiq+Haris+Enbi+Cherrie+SookHui came! haha thanks alot! =D
It was also to celebrate my cousin, Amirah's bday. it was her 15th. I think. Hahaha
Yes Yes how these people grow so fast.

So i didnt get to take much photographs, cause i was so caught up with J, fiq and aliff. haha it has been a LONG while since any of us met. Haha so yeah. had catering from Mum's Place. Uncle Christopher even dropped by that evening to check on everything.
SO yes, the photo's. Bad quality really. my flash has been dissapointing me for so many times. wondering what is wrong with it. =( might send it to Canon again. Will see how.

I have to pack!! im going to phuket in three days. sheesh. two. minus now. haha


so today i went out. with akma. to KLCC. bet some of these people reading my blog would be grinning. haha nways. we went for a stroll around. after waiting for her 'arrival'. 30minutes?!? haha usual. but hey. be a gent. haha


we had lunch. at Chilis. yes that is how it is spelt. CHILIS haha.


I had a huge burger. phew. she had only tacos. haha. that explains our sizes. haha

we then went shopping for her 'presentation' clothes. She even insists on not having a made in china type. haha. we found a few good ones. well good to me la. but the nicest, was in GUESS! RM 369. Nice look. Perfect fit. can u believe it. she wears an XS?!? she's so gonna kill me for writing all this down. haha.

We had a very LONG chat. about our familes. about ourselves. Somehow, nowadays i feel like im caught up with her. no we're not together. BUT somehow, there is a bond. not sure how to explain but yeah. it kinda fits the 'Love is Cinta' Movie. Not being sure of whether u love that person. or even have the guts to say I L-O-V-E YOU? nvm. haha so yeah. i think im so gonna miss her when im overseas. haih. she's been someone who i could rely on. someone i could trust my secrets with. someone i can share my faults and not get beaten up cause im wrong. and feel the warmth when she stands close to u. sometimes, she says the darnest sweetest things u can imagine. and sometimes, naughty as she may be, she still has that soft heart of hers. well like she always says, LOVE is not an easy thing to be told to someone. it takes a whole heart to say it. and honestly. i think so too. =) but yeah. Uncertainty always deepens. It somewhat kills my mind when i have to think that, we're JUST friends. Are we? well only God knows what. And i bet she'll be laughing too. or maybe even dissapointed to see i AM like this. But im really sorry. I just have to say out what i feel. =) itll hurt if i dont. karat. get it?

So yes, thanks for being there for me. really appreciate it. and im sorry if i did mistakes which are impossible to be forgiven. but really. i dont wanna say this. but it keeps pouring out from the tip of my tongue. every single moment i think of her. well, u shud guess what it is ALREADY no? haha

So, yes, ill just leave these matters to Allah. and let Him settle it for me.
p.s: kohol all the way!! =D

Kenduri Doa Selamat


5 comments:

Nota Matahati said...

Hilmi!!

Doa banyak2..thats all I can say as a friend..

Hilmi Ramlan said...

tankyu!

Anonymous said...

"Love is the flower you've got to let grow." ~John Lennon~

Hilmi Ramlan said...

true. =)
hmm who r u? thanks for dropping by. yes i do believe that love needs time and what not.

Merci!

Anonymous said...

Do thy love flowers grow in eternal of gardens? Will it spun a life of favors and relations?What say of these matters but God. What say us humans but Love.

-Yuko Ono ;)