Saturday 11 August 2007

I love me country ;)

Yes..my family had it..again! talkin bout durian..haha..well..everyone seemed to have had their fill just now..haha especially along..hehe.
went for my medical check up appointment with dr.zainudin today..good doctor, yes..he said i was fine.. =) man..i MUST start exercising..syeeesh..
all those chemical names cf* bla bla, composite 5xv# and what not...man..was all weird to me..hahah..im gettin my medical report this monday..an official one to be presented to the hospital in Birmingham.. now..i gtg and get my history of medical from Dr.Ong..in ampang..last i was there was...8 years ago? haha

anyways, got this one pic i want to share with u. my grandfather a.k.a atuk. haha poyo!..hehe he's like my bestfriend =) nways..
today i learned..a chinese dude, malaysian, from taiwan, made a huge 'mistake'..he tried to have a piece of us malaysians..hmm he kutuk our song..negaraku! wat the hell..come on..lay it off la..what has the country made u suffer? syeesh..we're celebrating 50 years in a month..less than a month actually! if he really has problems with his understanding of unity in Malaysia..see me..or any true Malaysian..he might get his 'answer' in a jiffy no? =-)

more of that later..hehe
nways..i believe that Unity can always be achieved when u have understanding and equal oppurtunities. we've made 50 years. who says we cant go 1,000?? we're one of the only countries to have such multiracial people..passionate..understanding..loving people..and i do mean it.. ;)


as promised..the photographs...oh and yes..that's the durian..known as KB... Kaki Burung...not sure WHY...but...well..u make the conclusions..haha..



cheers!








BEFORE:
Sarjan/Sergeant
Polis Diraja Malaysia
-King George Medal of
Honour Officer





NOW! My ATUK!!
who's good at cracking
jokes which hits u back..pergh



DURIAN DOWH!! hahaha....

No comments: