Sunday 19 August 2007

Eyes of EOS

WOW! I had the time of my life today. no not because of the models. Instead, i was more interested in the lenses the people brought in. man, how photography is so expensive.


these people, ranging from ages 20+ till late 40's, have great gears. And i suppose, great skills too. Hehe. Anyways, for the first time in my life, i saw a 400mm f2.8L IS USM!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! super huge lar. i want it for my bday present. No No. I want a 5D..the sound of the shutter. click!.is still steering arounf in my mind. Hahah.


the outdoor event was amazing. People learn from each other. Like how the other people helped me out. That is when they saw me having trouble with my images and sort. Hehe. The most catchy phrase i could remember today was. "Beghat Sangat nih. Duo Kamere. Aduh. Pedih tul bahu." This dude, im guessing from Terengganu, had two camera bodies. and 2 L lenses with em. said those. haha..weird. cause. he was so excited when the models were close. and he thought me a few tips and tricks. lighting la. composition la. aperture. Tv. and what not.
Whilst the photoshoot was going on, something rare happened. a predator eating its prey. nyahaha. there was an 'arms length' snake, it was swallowing, yes ladies and gents, swallowing its prey. a slimy ugly fugly brown leaf frog. ergh. yucky yes. but thats life.

omorrow im heading to genting highlands, with my family. for a week trip there. It has been awhile since i've been there. a year maybe? ever since i started college, limkokwing, i didnt have much time for me and my family. oh and i heard about keith and kevin's grandpa, he passed away. well according to keith's MSN. Have been trying to contact keith for a few days now. Somehow, i feel that he's on his FOCUS mode. =)


Oh well, two more weeks and im off to Birmingham. Wondering still what lies ahead for me there. Might not be blogging for five days. and yes, i promise to take lotsa photographs while im at it. Below are todays photographs. Do enjoy.

p.s: special thanks to phillip chong, teohpk, andrewkoh, georgetan for the great time.

The models:





Snake Eating. Not Snake Eater =)
VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK

oh and yes. my arm hurts. errgh.

5 comments:

Brian. said...

Were you the only photographer shooting the models?

Brian. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian. said...

Erm, stupid question. Just read your post.

Nota Matahati said...

snake...i've viewed it at my own risk..haha

Hilmi Ramlan said...

Hi Brian! No No there was 4 models. and 40 photographers. hehe all with like super lenses. impressive really. there were Nikonians too.

Zakirah! haha..kalau esok mengigau jangan call i tau..haha