Thursday 16 August 2007

Future Endeavours!

Random as it may be, i feel really tired today..of doing nothing..and thinking of nothing..and of nothingness..haha
except, i went to One Utama with me old friend..more than a friend really..a really GOOD friend..a bitch too..haha...Aliff aka Olive..hehe..

had lunch with em, big plate of steak.hehe..and walked around..chat..talkin bout our future..what we're gonna do with our studies..and such =)

anywho akma's mother is still in the hospital..praying so that she'll be alright. =) akma is really a strong person...having to face so many things..God bless her


the inner feeling of being warm..once reside in me..but now..i feel that it's gone...or is it?..how do u measure the heart or warmth of something..termometer? Jehan might gimme the idea of poking one in my heart..well...listening to lots of Quranic verses recently..nice
had a chat with hafiza..a long friend of mine..she's so pweety la..haha..nways...its been a long time since any of us saw each other.. we used to conquer the whole OU.. Me Nab Yumi Fiz
hmm.. i think there's much for me to ponder before i head to sleep..like..well..lets just keep it to myself shall we?..lots which i have questioned my own questions..and asked for answers which no one has.


many are on my mind...people..argh enough la..



here are some photos..of me..10 years old!..and my brother..7! i think...lol




A Fish Panning?? hahaha for a change




medusa..Versace.. u know the rest =) an ashtray..genuine



1 comment:

Nota Matahati said...

love the ashtray...very vintage. and those pics of u and ur bro. cute, hehe ^^